Customers are loving these blends to assist with beard or mustache care. While they are on sale, grab a couple and give them a try. We think you will agree they are very special.
4 oz. bottle.
* Amber & Incense - Full of the best oils, vitamin E, and warm notes of incense, amber woods, and sugar crystals. This oil is sure to help calm, control , and moisturize beards/mustaches and the skin beneath.
Natural Base: Sweet Almond, jojoba, walnut, and Vitamin E oils. Fragrance.
* Back to Nature - The richness of incredible oils such as Argan, Jojoba, Sweet Almond, and Vitamin E, will soften and add healthy properties to beard/mustaches, as well as the skin beneath. Add the scents of lavender, rosemary, and cedarwood for a back to nature finish.
Natural Ingredients: Moroccan argan, golden jojoba, sweet almond, and Vitamin E oils, topped off with 100% pure essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and cedarwood.
* Citrus Field - Here is a more energetic blend of scents with Orange, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Frankincense. Still just a hint of scents but finished with healthy oils and Vitamin E. Citrus Field is a must-have.
Natural Ingredients: Coconut, jojoba, sweet almond, argan, hemp seed, and vitamin E oils, aloe extract, tea tree, orange bitter, sweet orange, peppermint, lemongrass & frankincense essential oils.
* Cedarwood Sage - cedarwood, clary sage, and petitgrain makeup this good for the soul blend.
Natural Ingredients: Apricot kernel, coconut, sweet almond and vitamin E oils. Essential oil and natural fragrance oil blend
* Dragons Blood - Luxurious blend of amber and myrrh with a cozy sandalwood and patchouli finish.
Natural Base: Sweet almond, golden & clear jojoba, walnut, and vitamin E oil. Fragrance added.
* Eucalyptus Lemongrass - Fresh and minty aroma.
Natural Ingredients: Coconut, golden jojoba, hemp seed, and vitamin E oils. Eucalyptus, lemongrass, tea tree, orange, and peppermint essential oils.
* Sandalwood - One of our customer favorites, is this warm and cozy scent.
Natural Ingredients: Coconut, Sweet Almond, Argan, Jojoba and Vitamin E oils, Aloe Extract and 100% Pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil.
* Scotch Whiskey - a soft, clean blend of jasmine, Italian bergamot, vanilla bourbon, Scotch whiskey, cigar, cedarwood, and musk.
Natural Base: Coconut, Golden Jojoba, Hemp Seed and Vitamin E Oils, Tea Tree, Orange Bitter and Peppermint Essential Oils. Fragrance added.
One 4 oz. bottle with a dropper top.
* Why Beard OiI?Beard oil can help transform a beard from unruly to ruggedly handsome. Because beard hair is typically quite coarse, men often experience itchiness, dandruff or "beardruff", and even in-grown hairs on the delicate facial skin underneath. A full beard also makes it difficult to access the skin, so common skin problems like dryness, acne, or inflammation can be compounded. Longer beards can also become quite tangled and unruly. Daily application of beard oil, followed by combing with a beard comb, will smooth the hair and encourage it to grow and lay in one direction.
** Some Points of Interest:
Coconut Oil is a powerful, fast-absorbing moisturizer, high in Vitamin E, and acts as an antioxidant with anti-aging, antiviral, and antifungal benefits, known for protecting skin cells from damage and restoring dry, flaking skin.
Sweet Almond Oil is a mild oil with a light texture and is hypoallergenic, making it very gentle on the skin. It softens and conditions hair and skin and replaces the protective coating at the shaft of each hair, which helps protect the hair from breakage. Almond is rich in magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals are crucial to hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Hemp Seed Oil has unmatched moisturizing properties. Excellent glide without being greasy. Penetrates quickly - one of the driest, natural oils available. High in Essential Fatty Acids. An excellent choice for dry or damaged skin.
Jojoba Oil is closest to our body's natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin keeping acne at bay. It also does an excellent job of coating new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage.
Moroccan Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E, as well as essential fatty acids. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne. It has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to keep skin nourished and revitalized.
Walnut Oil is very high in Vitamin C, which is thought to aid in supplying the skin with nutrients needed for collagen synthesis. Thought to add moisturizing and anti-inflammatory attributes.
** While we list researched characteristics of our ingredients, we make no claim as to any health benefits, physical or emotional. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness or disease.